Sunday 14 June 2015 Genval – La Hulpe – Overijse
|Register now and join the very first edition of Martin’s Green Run on Sunday, June 14. Together with Martin’s Hotels, you’ll run through the wonderful nature of Walloon Brabant.
Martin’s Hotels believes in sustainable development. With a ‘Tomorrow Needs Today’ project, Martin’s Hotels already respects future generations, taking care of guests and ensuring the well-being of staff whilst supporting humanitarian and social causes and preserving the environment.
There’s no better way to showcase sustainable living than a green and eco-friendly running race (7 or 14 km) through one of the most beautiful natural areas of the country. This year, the Green Run will start in front of the striking Martin’s Château du Lac in Genval.
By participating you will donate one euro to the St. George Foundation and Doctors without Borders, to help orphan children in Sierra Leone whose parents have fallen victim to Ebola.
Participants can get acquainted with numerous partners in sustainable development, who will offer entertainment in line with the group’s philosophy.
| The participation fee is € 12 which includes the following
– Your donation of € 1
– Possibly the prettiest running course in Walloon Brabant
– Green supply posts on the course and at the finish line
– Results to be found online immediately
– Warm-up and recuperation advice by our Martin’Spa Bodywhealth professionals
– Electronic timekeeping
– An exclusive sustainable T-shirt
– A gift pack from our partners
– 25 eco-vouchers worth € 12.5 that can be used while staying in one of our hotels